HELLOooooooooo--------

Experienced computer users will try to help you out

Moderators: Peanut, Gerrit

GeneSC

HELLOooooooooo--------

Post by GeneSC » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:42 pm

Can't find any new postings? I know that I can't answer your questions like Gerrit could but it will be a shame to let this board die!! Alot of you have a LOT of information to share with "newbies" (don't matter if they have been on the computer very long or worked with NASA!!) every one of us needs some help once in a while and someone will have "been there" and can offer some assistance. If we don't use this we will lose a valuable resource. :smt006
Windows 7 Home Premium
version 2009
Service pack 1
Intel (R) core (TM) 2 duo CPU
E4400@ 2.00 GHz
4.00GB of Ram 16bit OS

Patria
Administrator

Re: HELLOooooooooo--------

Post by Patria » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:02 am

Gene! It's so great to see you stopped by! Hugs!

Ok, I am in a rush and out the door but let me just say this: we have this domain active - www.newbiesforum.com - until 3 / 4 / 2020, that is the 4th of March of 2020. Lets just keep Newbies rolling. Your idea to help one another is the way we should go although whenever Gerrit wasn't around any of the mods, or users, would step in and help. Gerrit was not the only one around here with the knowledge to help solve the issue at hand.

Salmoneye, also, told me he would help whenever possible. So lets give it a try, Gene. Oh and Ann is about to make a come back.

Hugs, everyone!

Oh and please say hi to Molly for me!

Salmoneye

Post by Salmoneye » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:28 am

Good to 'see' you Gene!

I'll try and be more dilligent about checking posts, but I just have not been spending the time on th eputer like I used to, and for me it's more a Winter thing anyway...

If there is any way I can help, I will try...

GeneSC

Post by GeneSC » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:04 pm

Thanks Salmoneye, don't look like there's many posts on here and I just think it's a shame to let it die! I know that I'm not "savvy" enough to give much help to anyone but I have received a LOT of help from a lot of folk on here (including you) and I would like to see all the old posters that used to hang out here come back. They have a lot of knowledge about computers and websites and it was a Great place to come when you needed some help or advise, and I would hate to see it close.
Gene :smt006
Windows 7 Home Premium
version 2009
Service pack 1
E4400@ 2.00 GHz
4.00GB of Ram 16bit OS

GeneSC

Post by GeneSC » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:25 pm

Patria wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:02 am
Gene! It's so great to see you stopped by! Hugs!

Ok, I am in a rush and out the door but let me just say this: we have this domain active - www.newbiesforum.com - until 3 / 4 / 2020, that is the 4th of March of 2020. Lets just keep Newbies rolling. Your idea to help one another is the way we should go although whenever Gerrit wasn't around any of the mods, or users, would step in and help. Gerrit was not the only one around here with the knowledge to help solve the issue at hand.

Salmoneye, also, told me he would help whenever possible. So lets give it a try, Gene. Oh and Ann is about to make a come back.

Hugs, everyone!

Oh and please say hi to Molly for me!

Hi Patria, if I had the words I couldn't express the pain I feel for you at this time. this was such a shock I still can't get over it. ever since the "Gatherings" I feel like y'all were some of " our best friends. As far as the board is concerned you're right, there were a lot of fine people on here that could help you figure out any problem. I would just like to see all the old posters come back an keep this board going
Windows 7 Home Premium
version 2009
Service pack 1
E4400@ 2.00 GHz
4.00GB of Ram 16bit OS

NoahW

Post by NoahW » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:56 am

HELLOooooooooo--------

Noah W still stops by every now and then. Still see quite a few familiar names that have been around a long time on various other boards. I 'spect one could still get about any 'puter question answered here.

Noah W